seriously cool looking wheels....

One of the sole reasons I want a KP.

Should I get a KP after my N/A, or a GT.... decisions, decisions.

Anyone know what insurance is like on KPs? And what part availability is like?

KP FOR THE WIN mate,

i drove mt standad 1.2 to gatwick and back to croydon then to aldershot without a stop and i didnt have one hickup. she is 29 years old and started fisrt time everytime.

insurance is relativly cheap.

also when it rains ;) thats when i hit the car parks late at night. drift king!!!!!!!!

KP FOR THE WIN mate,

i drove mt standad 1.2 to gatwick and back to croydon then to aldershot without a stop and i didnt have one hickup. she is 29 years old and started fisrt time everytime.

insurance is relativly cheap.

also when it rains ;) thats when i hit the car parks late at night. drift king!!!!!!!!

*is seriously considering a KP*

might be able to get it on classic car isnurance too... I think I'd become the laughing stock of my mates if I got one though.

"Nick, its 25 years old wtf."

im almost finished (from the first site anywhos)

its gonna take another hour or so to make if i browse the other sites, but where do you want me to put the thread once done?

let me know as im currently using General forum for making it, i will copy and paste it to word if i need to go out or anything, but i want to know where i can post it once finished