Thats possibly the best/worst job I have ever seen!!

God thats terrible.... on a 08 scooby aswell ;)

Hope they catch the wankers!! :wankers:

Jeeez £7k of damage and possible wrote off :p

They should park a brand new Scooby down the road and watch it every day and every night until the wankers see it and think that it'd be a laugh to fuck another up and when they do fucking blat 'em. I'd slam them so hard to the floor they'd struggle to breath.

Sad thing is I bet it's someone my age group too, if any of my friends went to do this they'd certainly get a firm smacking and I'd report them in a second. Twats, all of them.

I feel so sorry for him.

£7k man.....thats alot of beans

really feel for the guy as said above ^^ anyone i knew i`d be staright on the phone, there ways with dealing with grudges etc n this isn`t it just sickens me ;)

man that is bad shit i'm an electrican/alarm, cctv engineer and when i have to get the evidence off the hard drives for shit like this it makes me wanna kill the fuckers! and it aint nothing todo with me!

^^^ I have cctv from when we had some bad neighbours living opposite. Wouldn't be without it now.

Plus a mega bright security light normally does it!

I do feel for the guy, cause whether he has upset someone or not, it's still heart breaking to have your pride and joy damaged!

thats awful! its worryin that any one can go out and buy paint strippin so easly!! and do this! and then they get away with it because the police cant be assed to do there job properly! all ya need to do nowa days is look at some CHAV the worng way and shi like this happens! jeliousy is a big part to play aswel

personally i can't see anyone targetting that specific car and spending all that time damaging it for no reason, i think he's not quite as innocent as made out. I learnt this through experience a young lad i know have an expensive sports car soaked with gloss paint, posted it on Youtube under teh humour section and made out all innocent and was he hell...

yeah man i fit my mums house with 5 camera hard driver set up to recive it on my laptop. her alarm if goes off dials my mobile! wicked stuff out there now........... think next mod for her house is a mini gun on the roof bit like judge dredd stylie hahahaha