working with famous people

as sum of you no i am a door man and in the past year have worked with lods of famous people,

like tonight we have the Freaks - The Creeps in thy do that Get On The Dancefloor tune and have had a who lot of people in

this is the club i work in on bebo

http://www.bebo.com/Search2.jsp?SearchTerm...ks_dumfries>

you can see on the flash box sum of the Pa's

who have you met?

ive met Steve Bully from the local radio station.. and Laura from said station drops her daughter off at my school every morning.

otherwise, i regularly see Kate O'Mara (sp) (she was in Bad Girls a few years back) in the bank or generally in town :huh:

last one was Chris Kamara like 6 years ago at a hotel in London :huh:

Apart from that, i used to go to a gym/hotel that all Bradford City players used, they were always hanging around. swimming pool was once empty except for me and Jamie Lawrence (the black guy with the purple/pink dyed hair ;)) and the old nubs doing their aerobics class at the other side

Jules you sound like a right celeb stalker. I live in N.Ireland we dont really have celebs. Weve got David Healy (1-0) and thats about it lol. Apart from that most people forget we exist.

You got Patrick Kielty also :huh: