• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, well i watched it live yesterday but didnt really have the time to run to the computer log onto UKSC and congrat all u guys :lol:

was an epic race, certainly the last few laps! if the rain wouldnt have been there i dont know how it would ave ended!

Well what can I say

Really feel for Massa as he did exactly what he needed to do and was teh driver of the race for me, and to be told your World champion when your not must of been heartbreaking.

The race was pretty dull to be honest apart from the last few laps, it almost felt staged the way it happend!!

It reminded me of the Belgian GP earlier on this season where the heavens opened on teh last few laps

Lewis did quite well, when Vettel went past you coudl really see him trying (late breaking and really catching him) but then he couldnt get the power down out the corners. I had my head in my hands the last few corners then I couldnt believe what happened almost lost my voice!! :lol:

Was just pure luck in the end but well deserved all the same :lol:

ROFL at the OWNED jpeg :lol:

I had my doubts that Glock genuinely lost the place to Hamilton but this is probably the best fact to prove otherwise:

The final lap times:

P5 - Hamilton - wet tyres: 1.26.126

P6 - Glock - dry tyres: 1.44.731

P7 - Kovalainen - wet tyres: 1.24.945

P8 - Trulli - dry tyres: 1.44.800

So Glock was actually quicker than his team mate in the same car and with the same tyres on in the final lap, that pretty much proves he didn't let Hamilton pass him.

Hamilton thoroughly deserves the championship and he is the best driver out there imo, well done to him.

To be fair had Kubica not decided to ram it up the inside of Hamilton on the penultimate lap then he would never have slipped down to 6th in the first place. Fairly agressive pass in my opinion. Although Hamilton has made much more agressive ones so I cant really complain lol