• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully! I need to get home in time. And dont worry its an evening race because its set in Brazil so you havent missed it yet. Am predicting an easy win for Ferarri with a 1-2 and more than likely Hamilton will keep in touch and finish a distant third with Trulli not far back in fourth

If you like the British series try and check out the World series holy crap its awesome! Just downloaded the last two races from Japan so have those to watch at some point :huh: Been to a couple of BTCC events at Mondello and a couple at Knockhill as well... Been to a track day at each circuit as well ;):p:P

i will be watching it was pissed last night for being in leeds, woke up this morning like i shit the bed asked the gf.............. WHAT TIME IS IT? FUCK! I HAVE MISSED IT? NOOOOOOOO!!!!! like a big kid hahaha

sparky dude yeah i really want him to win but man hes is one big headed kid. IF! he wins the title hes gonna be even worse! good luck to him tho wish i had that kinda racing talent!