Just got the hoover out and the extension lead... was going to clean the inside of the car cus it's filthy thanks to someone using it to go to work in...

AND THE SKIES OPEN AND IT'S FUCKING PISSING DOWN

IT'S HAD ALL FUCKING DAY TO RAIN AND IT DOES IT JUST AS I'M ABOUT TO GO OUT?

FUCK.

NOT HAPPY

:p:):p

feel free to add your shit experiences with this crap weather.

Whats really pissing me off is the tatties being harvested just now, the roads are a fecking joke around me. They are actually seriously dangerous with the amount of mud on them and the farmers aren't even bothered to put up signs, plus my car is rediculously filthy.

No its just the mud being dragged onto the roads from the tractors coming in and out the fields all day, then they don't do anything to clean it up so you just have to slide over it. There the occasional tattie that gets disected by my lower arm bar too though...

lmao Wallace dude... its only mud! clean it up.. itll only come back lolol

and tbh... signs stating "muddy road" on farm roads / back roads... i mean WTF!!! DIRT!?!?!? on these roads noooooo wayy!!! bull shit.. these roads were spotless yesterday!

that would be like top gears most pointless sign!

lmao Wallace dude... its only mud! clean it up.. itll only come back lolol

and tbh... signs stating "muddy road" on farm roads / back roads... i mean WTF!!! DIRT!?!?!? on these roads noooooo wayy!!! bull shit.. these roads were spotless yesterday!

that would be like top gears most pointless sign!

Mate, you haven't seen the state of them, so many people were complaining that it was dangerous the police actually put a slow sign out. Its not just a little bit of dirt I'm on about, its the sort that you come round a blind corner over 20mph and end up in a ditch sort of mud because there's no grip. :)

I'm hardly gonna moan about a little bit of dirt on the roads, I have lived and driven on back roads since I started driving so I am used to it.

Its been raining here a few days this week, but it's normally not too bad. It never rains in excessively as such.

Just bloody cold more than anything.

Im hoping it doesnt rain for my fireworks tomorrow. Not that that stops my family!

AHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHA we had glorious sunshine AAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL day today! Was quite pleasant really :p

You moan about rain........ try moving to shetland for a bit it's fuckin horizontal rain for most of the year :)

Bourkey mate you need to adjust your throttle control....think right foot... and get some decent tyres! I rarely span my tyres up in the wet! :p