starlets replacement

I decided to get rid of the starlet, i wasnt feeling the auto and i couldnt find the time to do the engine/manual box swap. so i went for a change and tbh i'm very happy i did.., here's my new car

200sx.jpg

200sx-1.jpg

200sx-2.jpg

200sx-3.jpg

1997 'R' 200sx touring! love it. so smooth to drive and very quick i was surprised. as for mods it only has lowering springs possibly Tein's and an Apex racing catback exhaust. its pretty clean just usual nissan surface bubbles here and there, she has 81K on her and a good SH folder came with it so all is good. It sounds very well nice barble and the drive home yesterday was quality with some rwd action icon_razz.gif

on the "wanted" or "to do" list is some nice wheels and air filter/bov so just the usual.

SO GOOD TO HAVE GEARS!! LOL!!

*will take better pics soon, they're from the garage i got it*

cheers guys!! excellent upgrade from the starlet so much nicer to drive IMO and oh yes, lets just say it was an intersting drive home LOL GREAT CRACK!! it wasnt too bad on fuel i dont think and i reckon when cruising at 70 its alot better on fuel than the starlet but then again i did think the auto was more thirsty than the manual i had

it was my first attemp at plate swirl :blink: and if u can make it out its wrong anyway, the plates got changed before i drove home :( and the welsh badge came off in the first lay-by i seen

• 3 months later...

wee update, fitted couple things a while ago only just decided to get pics from phone.

First, induction kit. Sounds good, gives a slight turbo chirp but need to block off the standard recirc valve to give "pidgeon mod". Anyone got a spare broom handle? lol

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

and next is an Apexi boost guage

DSC00503.jpg

got boost?

DSC00504.jpg

night vision

DSC00518.jpg

Phil - the enjoyment i'm having with this car is unbelievable., esp with the weather recently! getting the hang o this drift malarky :thumbsup:

Sparky - I'm in the middle of fabricating up my own "kit" for the pidgeon mod. Hopefully my drive home from work tonight will be chirpy LOL :(

Sparky., just for you! :surrender: lol

One recirc valve removed. winner, the noise off its mint. took it off last nite but aint driven it yet but revving her up sounds quality. here's a couple pics:

DSC00587.jpg

DSC00588.jpg

and hopefully this works., a very small vid lol