Some pictures from tonights meet. More to come.

Yet again another great meet, even better than the 1st, was good to meet some new people and to meet up with the others again :D

Big shout out to Dane, Alex (Pav) and the rest of the lot for making the trip over the bridge :blink:

Be good to get a meet together when the good weather comes back now and we will find somewhere decent to go next time :(

Effin' Cops and Bus drivers moving us on :o

Roll on south wales meet 3 :p

got home 20 min ago

good meet

fucking bus driver pissed me off lol

Well fuck me sideways your gavcollier :o

Sorry mate didnt even think to ask you name, feel a twat now :blink:

Saying that in my defence I was expecting to see the other GT :(

Well fuck me sideways your gavcollier :o

Sorry mate didnt even think to ask you name, feel a twat now :blink:

Saying that in my defence I was expecting to see the other GT :(

yea im the nutter that gets talked about on most forums lol short tempered haha

other gt is in bits,piston number one cracked haha

Nice pics man. Good to see some shots of us Bristol boys in there!

Was a good meet, too bad the cops had to stick there noses in! Would have made an awesome photo shoot in that spot! Mind you, good turnout. When the weathers better we should get another one on the go!

Good to meet you guys too. :blink:

it was a great turn out and it was nice to meet a few new people. shame about the po po moving us on, cant see how they had complaints when they arrived when we did :blink:

i didnt catch what happened with the coach driver but i saw him nearly smash int gav's gt

anyway here's some of the pic's i took on my phone

09112008225.jpg

09112008226.jpg

09112008227.jpg

09112008228.jpg

09112008230.jpg

09112008229.jpg

You see the pic of the guy standing in front of his glanza with the bonnet open, scratching his head pondering how he's going to rape his bank balance on more engine mods?

Thats me. :(

The guy on my left with the Black Gt (Hks Sunstrip) is Jack and I'm sure you know who Dane is. I don't think I got a chance to chat to you matey, defo next time we meet though! :blink:

You see the pic of the guy standing in front of his glanza with the bonnet open, scratching his head pondering how he's going to rape his bank balance on more engine mods?

Thats me. :(

The guy on my left with the Black Gt (Hks Sunstrip) is Jack and I'm sure you know who Dane is. I don't think I got a chance to chat to you matey, defo next time we meet though! :blink:

Haha that clears a few names-faces up for sure, cheers mate!

Yeah will deffinatley have a chat next time, sorry i didnt get to speak to you, i was still a bit nervous about speaking up to everyone and randomly strolling over and chatting....i always think ill say the wrong thing haha! lol. Will deffinatley spark up a conversation at the next one with you mate. :o

Would be nice to do a photoshoot in spring maybe?? When everythings coming into bloom and all fresh lol

Somwhere up near brecon on a mountain car park or somthing would make for a nice shoot.

My dads like a semi-pro photographer so i could probably persuade him to come and do some shots for us, as long as he gets enough notice to get time off work.

Was a top meet, wish public would be a bit more understanding somtimes........