So whos cleaned/cleaning there cars ?!

Gona clean mine tomorrow if the weather is ok. Fitted my crystal lites today so will try and put sum pics up tommorow but my phone aint lettin me upload them for sum reason but il giv it a go.

B) carwashs are really bad for the paint work mate! horrid things! would rather pay some guy in a carpark £5 to do it by hand then take it through one!

if you do go through one then make sure to wash off the mud caked on the inside of the arch! it's that stuff that does the real damage!

of course there's no better way to know you've got it all off then to do it your self! B)

mine after a wash, well needed mop over with rubbin cmpnd, waxed with carnuba wax.. THEN the sun went in B) the cheek.

P1190088.jpg

P1190090.jpg

even did under the bonnet for once B)

get some pics up of them nice and shiny, so if i spot you out i can wave you down like a mad man B)

It was sunny when I washed mine, then the damn sun hid and it became very windy!

Can't win lol!

Wow, the carnuba wax method gives it a showroom finish ;b Might have to try it sumtime!

Peace Out

Joz

Yeha thanks gaz matey.There taking bloody forever to come through customs B)

Rims, fmic then ill sort a respray out when i can be assed.

Hows your floppy thingy mate B)

Yeah the carnuba wax is amazing stuff. soooo easy to apply and buff off. and when it rains it looks like youve coated your car in candle wax, thats how water repellant it is. i use meguiars 3 stage system,

1: paint cleaner which pulls out bugs and tar stains,

2: polish which does what it says on the tin B)

and 3: the carnuba wax which i love (smells like bannana lol) mmmhmm banana scented paintwork. what more could you want B)

Took advantage of the stonking weather today! Only give her a quik goin ova though because i was scrubbing the whole left hand side for ages, to get rid of all the mould n shit tha built up because the car has been stood for 5 weeks nw!!! Oh yea my new lites are on but you will have to excuse the dented bonnet, black wing, missing mirror and fukd front bumper lol

frntclean.jpg

bkclean.jpg

What Rotas you getting them craig? I got 16" sub zeros