Good read bout fake stuff

Nice find and a good read. Its shocking how good a copy the tein springs are, at least most things are listed as being greddy "style" but those teins are a shocking rip off. You see so many cars with those oil caps too, hardly anyone has the real TRD one's.

On the subject of oil caps, I have like 2 of those fake trd ones lol but I now use a genuine red 5zigen altho its discoloured badly from the engine heat :lol:

If those real TRD caps were a bit more affordable (the big tasty one) I wouldnt hesitate.

Joz

i got a genuine Cusco radiatorcap. cost a bit of money for a silly cap but i dont want to know what would happen if i had a cusco "STYLE" cap and the thing popped during hard driving!

kablow pssss lots of radiatorfluid all over the place and a dent in my hood?!?! brr scary

if you pay silly cheap money you can expect fake stuff, but if you pay top money it is turns out be fake you are f*cked. certianly when you damage your car cause of fake stuff installed.