Uni students?

Hey, got a mark for the first essay i did i got 50% feel i did kinda shit because my description of the results let me down (its realy easy to do) is it a good place to start? only one girl i know got 50% most other people got 55-69...feel shit tbh because we had to hand in 3 others before we got feedback from the first one so there was no real room to implement and learn from our mistakes :lol:

pharmacy sound's good!! So what course u doing to transfer next yr? well have u spoken to your tutor? 1st thing i would do, still may be one assignment wont matter. U can still make up for it with other assignments % wise. Dont let it get to you. What uni do u go to?

im doing biomedicine atm, i need 70% overall to be able to stand a chance to be considered there are 15 places for people to transfer so i need every 1% i can get, im at bradford uni. Tbh theres not alot the tutor can do as it me who has to do the work, yes she can give me advice n stuff i guess i just need to smash all my essays n exams from now on

@ gal common mate Every1 i know has got A`s in RE its really easy

I got mate in Bradford who did that course so he could jump up to medicine i think.. i think he is actually doing medicine this yr. Am not sure you know him his names Jebran. Al get in touch with him u lyk.. and ask him if can sort u out wit his assignments that he did. so u can get an idea of whats needed. u from manchester?where abouts? am in levenshulme.lol.

I live in cheetham hill....yeh 65-70% overall to be considered then you have to do a pharmacy interview, maths test, write a personal statement n then all being well your good to go.....that would be very kind of you rickstar. I have to pull my finger out if i want the transfer.

@ rickstar what line of work are you in?

i chose to go into building side bro from engineering! cuz i kinda did put my head down in college! :lol: but its al good am doing Building Surveying now! enjoying it tho which am happy about! yeh al get in touch with him in the next few days when am free, and hopefully al sort it all out! add me on msn rickstar111@hotmail.com

yeh as ev one said dont stress to much bro, honestly enjoy urself out there!!

Mate essays are wank everyone knows that

Last year i did like 2 big 1s as such n got a 51 on one n a 49 on the other

Also im on a CG course n guess what im doing at this rediculous hour in the morning?

Writing a 2000word essay on Postmodernism :lol:

Decided on taking about Poundbury in Dorsit and Celebration Town in America

So far I've got about 1700 :p

Its also gota be in on monday n then I've got a 1500 word character design essay in for thursay as well as a load of character project work which I've done all of none of.... :p

Hate essays!

:)

Cant wait to get these next weeks ova with....