Any Phone buffs?

My 18mnth contract is over n i have loads of "points" with orange but im undecided as to which phone i should get

Nokia 6500 slide black OR Nokia 6220 black

the 6500 will cost £20 a month

the 6220 will cost £25 a month

600min and unlimited texts.......what do you guys think? i have the black N73 atm

Stay away from the 6500 mate, their known for software problems, I work for Orange and we get them coming back all the time. You may be ok and get a good one.

The 6220 I've seen no problems with since they came out, havent had one come back to store yet. And its got more features than the 6500 anyway.

You wanna try and bully them for something else, those are phones that would be down in the lower upgrade classes, argue that if you've got lots of points you should be getting something better :p

Sony Ericsson C905

Thats the best phone on the market

This guys works with phones as well so he speaks sense :p.

I have an LG Viewty. Never had a problem with it just had problems with Orange. They can be tools sometimes. I have dropped my phone a good few times as well and it still works fine.

Bourkey

For the SE which you guys have mentioned i would have to pay extra £50 or we.....what would be a good upgrade and what would i be looking to pay after staying for 18mnths with them?

Tell them to get fooked if they wanna charge you £50 on top. Go to Phones4u or Car Phone Warehouse and upgrade through them and they will get you the phone for free!!

Do not get the Nokia's as no offence, but they have both been out for bloody ages!

I worked at Phones4u, so know that they can upgrade you better than Orange can! You can still stay with them, but just go through P4U!

Agreed^^^N96 to poop

Asad, both of those phones are older too. P4U arent shit, they are well good with upgrades, they can get you almost any phone for free. Your best to pop into P4U and Carphone and see what they can do, take that info to Orange and they see if they can beat it!

You will know which phones are decent, as they will have bigger displays in the shops.

If you want a good Nokia go for the N95 or N82 - both smarphones with great cameras backed up by good functions.

I also like the iphone which can now be unlocked.

I can't get used to SE phones afraid i've always used nokias.

well i want a nokia, decent camera, not to bothered about music but play the occasional track, sat nav as i dont have one, i text alot so decent size keys......the 6220 seems to tick all the boxes

N82 in black looks decent not too keen on the keypad tho

Nor was i at first but it really aint as bad as it looks, in my opinion.

Iphone is restrictive compared to your average phone. Cant even send data via bluetooth from one phone to another.

Although i have both they serve their own needs.

its that good you cant even forward a txt :p

Thats what the email feature is for ;-)

Ok Ok I know the iphone does have its restrictions, but just using it and browsing the internet makes up for it. The browser is so good and easy to use.

Being connected to the internet all the time is pretty awesome too. I guess the Iphone is based on personal preference, I was going to go for the blackberry storm, but I had a play with both and found the iphone a lot more user-friendly.

Don't knock it till you've tryed it :D