Any Phone buffs?

Well it does have a keypad lock button mate.

they also have little bags that cost the earth dont they? :p

apple are proving a point with technology, they are showing nothing is impossible, but, why do they sell them? ;)

Of course! I worked in a phone shop for 18months, and obviously learnt alot more about phones that most people who haven't worked with phones.

Every one has different opinions of phones, and I dont personally like the iPhone myself but I know its not a shit phone. If it was then people wouldnt be paying stupid money, on top of a contract to have one still would they!!

My 18mnth contract is over n i have loads of "points" with orange but im undecided as to which phone i should get

Nokia 6500 slide black OR Nokia 6220 black

the 6500 will cost £20 a month

the 6220 will cost £25 a month

600min and unlimited texts.......what do you guys think? i have the black N73 atm

6500 slide i just upgraded my nan to that one,camera is good too

But she pays £25 for 400mins and unimited texts

Even the bum over the phone said the 6500 was a bag of poo n that they have had loads back, i went for the 6220 black it will be here tomorrow morning so now i wont gets losts on the way to bourks home :p

600min unlimited texts n a new phone for £25 not bad.....i only wanted to pay £20 :p tho.

I had insurance on my N73 it was pointless as they replace for free for the first 3? 6? months i think my bills were £42 then i cancelled as its very expensive n most were around £37ish after that.....i`ve had decent cust service cant complain only a hand full of times ive been pee`d off so its cool :p

u know like, if i stay anothr 18mnths what will it go down too? i mean £25 top up a month goes like that so contract is good....