Im broke as hell and the only way i can stop from debting my self is to actualy play Wow...

was wandering if anyone played?

ill be on it this full month so if anyone wants to join me and my mates for having a game then fire on!! , we use team speak also so we can all banter away!!!

Im madly in love with this little rpg its just completely ubes

:p sorry shear geek moment but desperate measures...

lmao I'm actually laughing, I didn't think I'd ever see a post about such a geeky game on UKSC

I used to be a bit of a gamer myself, used to play a game called Diablo 2 which is made my the same company who made WoW.

WoW is rubbish I played the free trial, didn't like it at all. Waiting for D3 to come out...

Funny to see who's really a secret game geek though :p

have played WoW to...

together with some mates but i got so sick of it.

omgwtf look at him being so cool with all his epic gear!!!

he must

he must

HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE AT ALL!

a guy i know had locked himself in his room for the last 3 years do nothing else... its pathetic..

anyway just saying, do no get carried away with this game, it takes no skill just heaps and heaps and heaps of time...

haha :p its lame alright dudes! but tbh its a fun game i love rpg type games!

i just find it funny as hell... i mean no other game can you beat the sh*t out some one minute then next minute pop off for a spot of fishing whahahaha!

it dont bother me how geeky is as long as it keeps me in the house untill the next pay day.. im SKINT propper style :p

plus i have to take holidays cus i had too many... now that just means late nights out in the car... but i cant do that so in playing wow and xbox and a few movies and drinks with the lads... cheapest option steamin and playing games best route till the 12th next month ;)

as said,

you are respected in this game only when you achive goals that implicate that you have NOTHING AT ALL TO DO.

This mate of mine dropped out of school and all because of this, tis crazy... 3 years of his life has passed... nothing accomplished.. in real life that is...

in his "world" he leads and organizes an entire guild with a website and all.... hardcore they call it... pathetic i call it...

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe there are some amount of complete freaks that play this...

i play it for something to do while the cold winter weather and poorness

i also play the xbox with my mates

(£300 bonus in this months wages.. i smell a either money for td04 mani or money for paint job)

Used to play it, but the grind got me down. Sorely miss the guild I was in, the most epic people I've met. A load of us all met in this tiny Yorkshire village, rented a house for 2 nights and the drinking commenced. Was cool, a load of swedish guys (and lasses ;D) came over to meet their English guildmates too <_<

And uh.

[geek] I now play EVE Online. [/geek]

Used to play it, but the grind got me down. Sorely miss the guild I was in, the most epic people I've met. A load of us all met in this tiny Yorkshire village, rented a house for 2 nights and the drinking commenced. Was cool, a load of swedish guys (and lasses ;D) came over to meet their English guildmates too :unsure:

And uh.

[geek] I now play EVE Online. [/geek]

jag kan prata lite svenska

<_<

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
someone knows how to copy and paste into teh translatorz B)

No that's actually me lol, I know a few words...

I know a few languages but basically all I know how to say is that I hate them or their country...

German

ich hasse deutschland = I hate Germany

French

je deteste le francais = I hate the French

American

you are fat = I hate Americans

:(

hope nobody takes this too seriously though :thumbsup:

• 6 months later...

i play it as i save ALOT of money like play it some week nights to save cash for the weekend....just get your xbox (if you have one) chiped and then download games for freeee XD