are you not in the uk?

if you are then on ya dvla log book (sayin you own the car) it should say what colour the car is. mine is classed as green for some reason!

here's mine -> doesnt look green!

new1.jpg

thats what you call a engine bay

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that induction piping and battery cover are pure class mate <_<

the whole car looks spotless

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Agreed! :lol: Thats how engine bays should look lyk.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys hows the form? Got a few pics earlier of my motor with the new kit, Toms front bumper, Glanza side skirts and im waiting till i get a bit of money together so i can get the back bumper add on's.

Hope ye like the few pics. Intercooler piping will be getting sorted soon,as i couldnt fit spots to the bumper over the fmic pipes

Toms1.jpg

Toms2.jpg

Toms4.jpg

Toms3.jpg

that turbo badge is from something random, would look much nicer with either the stock GT badge or nothing at all...

that was my only point, the rest of it is awesome (well, dont get me started on that interior, externally i can't fault it though B)).

Thats fine though mate, if you dont want constructive critisism, or obvious compliments, i'll just point out the bad points from now on. whats the point in being a 'yes' man like everyone else? not everyone has the same opinions, if you post pics, you expect comments, or should do anyway, be it good or bad, i paid a compliment, but commented on something which isn't to my taste, nothing offensive was said or meant in any way.

There's no pleasing some people eh! B)