UKSC Wiki Beta Released Today!

Hi All Members

The UKSC Team is Extremely EP proud to release its own 'Wiki' in Beta version today which is finally in the open.

Please bear in mind it is currently undergoing construction but will be fully accessible by all very soon.

You can check it out here *UKSC Wiki*

You can access it on the Extreem Ep homepage and the UKSC Forum via the landing menu in top right hand corner of the page under the 'ukstarletclub.com' main banner.

Wikilanding.jpg

The UKSC Wiki is an organised collection of high-quality technical articles that can be added to and there is room for plenty more.

The UKSC Team believes that this concept is the way to go for displaying, sharing and building upon UKSC's rich and exclusive technical content.

It adopts a similar style to Wikipedia but of course concentrates solely on only the most useful information regarding our most beloved EPs.

Members please feel free to add information in the form of sub articles when it is possible to do so. We must stress that we are trying to keep this section of our club as factual and accurate as possible so any submitted work will be reviewed by members of UKSC Team before the updated content may be released. Credit will always be given where deserved.

Once enough info has been gathered on a particular subject, that article will be reviewed and submitted to the new front page which is being released after the name poll.

Each article can be flagged for correction purposes if there is a feeling any part of the related content is incorrect or unappropriate.

The Wiki will soon enable RSS Feeds which will allow you to subscribe to Wiki articles and allow you to check up and receive regular updates via email as they happen.

We look forward to future additions to the UKSC Wiki from you. Bear in mind we are still building it up but the above applies to the main release.

Any updates or additional info for using the UKSC Wiki shall be posted in this thread.

All feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks for reading & Enjoy.

Arrigato Mina - UKSC Team

just to add every article that gets submitted, a topic will automaticaly get generated in the technical section here

wiki.jpg

the purpose of this is to openly discus the article

this site and all improvements are solely for you the users (we have over 300 members visit here on days) so looking for some much needed feedback

please let us know your thoughts on the system and how you want to see it utilised :p

And what's up with my review, did it have to be re-typed out? (Nothing wrong with it just no capital letters whereas there was when I typed it up).

Does Wiki not let you copy & paste?

Looks good though, the handling section is a good read.

click wiki> on the LHS enzos post > part 1 increasing boost > engine mods

"obligatory exhaust and airfilteraye t upgrade (same as the na boys)"

next page

"once it�s pressurised"

3rd page

"has a sevier restriction"

4th

some fte�

sorry enzo :p

And what's up with my review, did it have to be re-typed out? (Nothing wrong with it just no capital letters whereas there was when I typed it up).

Looks good though, the handling section is a good read.

thanx dude, i just copied and pasted, changed one sentance and added a photo, so not sure, i mind you said you had problems with the pm

sorry enzo :p

i dont mind, you should know by know what my spellings like, feel free to edit bro ;)

@ Jay thanx man, was wandering if i can add articles/guides you have posted for the wiki?

Well I don't know what was going on with it when I copied and pasted it from Notepad to the PM thing on here, it kept splitting the paragraphs up and having loads of spaces in between lines and stuff, I'm guessing it's because of Notepad being shit and me not writing it on Word instead.

No idea on the capital letters changing to lowercase though, it's not biggie though aslong as it's readable that's the important thing.

Well I don't know what was going on with it when I copied and pasted it from Notepad to the PM thing on here, it kept splitting the paragraphs up and having loads of spaces in between lines and stuff, I'm guessing it's because of Notepad being shit and me not writing it on Word instead.

No idea on the capital letters changing to lowercase though, it's not biggie though aslong as it's readable that's the important thing.

You get the same thing when you paste from Word, it's the two programming systems trying to work together I assume, it comes out strangely.

As for your article, it'll be fixed along with the others, I'm sure of it.

• 2 weeks later...

the wiki has been opened for a few weeks now and im just bumping this thred for anyone wishing to submit or ad to the info,

there are already some very interesting reads formulating in this section,

feel free to revisit, ad or edit :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...