just tread this on the ferrari forum.. boltybaggie..you are a legend sir.

we shall raise a drink to you tonight for brightening up our day.. biggrin.gif

fecking quality!!

cheers biggrin.gif

Re: Have I fitted this right? Oh god this made me laugh, seems to be finding its way around the web. It was posted on the Type R owners forum! biggrin.gif

LMFAO!!!! :blink::blink::lol::p

Oiiii not all 106 owners are thick, i for one have had 2 rallye's and am on my quiksilver now. Although it was written off tonight, because yes, its french, and their shit!! Throttle jammed on sent me into the back of another car. wont be buying another french car EVER!!

I do miss my series 1 rallye though.....150+bhp of throttle bodied, cam'd and standalone ecu'd goodness.........ROAAARR POP BANG *flames*! Would give a starlet a serious run for its money. And handling wise, it was in a league of its own.

But, some of us, do know how to mod :blink: .......i think?? Dont we? Damn, does that wheel fit on there, wow are those bolts to hold it on?? i dunno..........lmfao joking.

What a mug altho look at him in his picture doesnt surprise me lol :blink:

I just dont understand how he has not manged to look at an engine bay with a filter on it and hes 18 that gives him at least a year of time potentially able to drive and even then how the fuck lol

Id like to see him buy a backbox or something and fit that lmfao :blink:

Oiiii not all 106 owners are thick, i for one have had 2 rallye's and am on my quiksilver now. Although it was written off tonight, because yes, its french, and their shit!! Throttle jammed on sent me into the back of another car. wont be buying another french car EVER!!

I do miss my series 1 rallye though.....150+bhp of throttle bodied, cam'd and standalone ecu'd goodness.........ROAAARR POP BANG *flames*! Would give a starlet a serious run for its money. And handling wise, it was in a league of its own.

But, some of us, do know how to mod ;) .......i think?? Dont we? Damn, does that wheel fit on there, wow are those bolts to hold it on?? i dunno..........lmfao joking.

yesss i agree not all 106 owners or clueless i had a series 1 106 shell with a high compression forged gti lump with standalone ecu and itb's and quaiffe lsd, would take most things up to 130mph and being slammed 120mm with shocks uprated on the back and coilovers on he front it would rape ANYTHING through the twistys and over roundabouts