Standard or Braided brake lines?

As above standard or braided? Was checking the pads earlier squeaking like a good en and noticed the rear brake line said "REAR" on it, thought surely standard brake lines dont have lables, so scrubbed some muck off and revealed shinyness. Then i though ive no idea what standard or braided lines look like, so any help would be nice....

Fronts

DSC00488.jpg

Rears

DSC00487.jpg

Never really looked into braided lines so didnt know what i was looking for, kinda pleased but not because my brakes feel crap, my standard n/a felt better than these do.

he he secret hidden goodies are mint though...grooved disk will now be top of my shopping list... :blink:

Thanks

Just another quick one, been out to give the brakes a hammering as ive never had the confidence to ever push them...

.....when the abs kick in should the brake pedal move like further down in a judder and should you be able to feel the pedal judder and should it make a noise like metal grinding.......or is something fubared?

yea it should judder away bro. if it sounds like metal grinding you need new pads, that will also be the reason why you have a shit pedal feel as you have to push the pedal harder as the pads are worn.