hi guys,

im alex and i drive a purple/blue N/A ep91 starlet.

joined up on here a while ago but havent been on since lol

someone i know from another forum told me to get my a$$ on here so i am doing ;)

hope to get to a few meets to meet up with some of you guys.

thanks ;).

lowered 40mm on jamex springs :S nearly had some tein coilovers with pillowball topmounts but fell through.

currently changing part of interior to glanza spec, darker plastics etc and got some mitsi evo recaro buckets.

MIGHT be putting glanza bodykit on but unsure really.

yeah that was part of when it went through its major change, some asshole scratched the living shit out of her so decided to get it resprayed, at the same time modified her standard bodywork:

removed door strips and smoothed the ridge, fitted glanza headlights, smoothed front and rear bumpers and removed front grilles.

doesnt look too bad as a whole but the spray job could have been loads better.

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I GOT ANOTHER ONE TO JOIN ON HERE!!! WHERES MY REWARD ;) :D

Good little Starlet mate, had a good look around it on the last mfn night. Looking forward to meeting you sometime aswell.

lol yeh good lad.

yeh, when you getting yours on the road, have you passed your test yet???

need to get mine insured lol

Different is good mate!!

Looks awsome, didnt even realise at first because its not the type of mods you expect :D

Hats off, looking forward to more pics ;)

thanks mate,

dunno if you can remember me but i met you at santa pod earlier this year aswell, you where with the guy in the red starlet.

i love your starlet as well :D done a really good job of it :D

lol yeh good lad.

yeh, when you getting yours on the road, have you passed your test yet???

need to get mine insured lol

No aint passed yet mate, failed twice now actually :thumbsup::( . Should be on the road by the first MFN of the new year though hopefully.

Dude whats going on ^^ :(

Good luck, third time lucky :harhar:

I no mate, bad aint it. Didnt post it on the forum because i was to gutted to tell anybody.

Cheers mate

sad to hear that mate, good look for next time :thumbsup:

the sooner another starlet gets on the road, the better imo :harhar:

Cheers for the luck mate, and yeah i no, i've spent so much time/money on the Car i just want it back on the road!!!

thanks mate,

dunno if you can remember me but i met you at santa pod earlier this year aswell, you where with the guy in the red starlet.

i love your starlet as well :thumbsup: done a really good job of it :(

I remember talking to you at the jap show in july, yeah that guy with the red starlet would have to be me, since sold that thought and atm rather regreting it

I remember talking to you at the jap show in july, yeah that guy with the red starlet would have to be me, since sold that thought and atm rather regreting it

yeh thats you i recognise the car. cant beleive you sold it :harhar: as said, what you got now???

Those Glanza headlights make it look so much meaner!

Nice car mate :thumbsup:

yeh i like them too, only thing is they stick out the bonnet a bit more because the glanza bonnet is a bit longer.

thanks anyway :(

Thought you might regret selling it Adrian :lol:

What you got now?

Peugeot 306 gti6, 2000 w reg in china (navy) blue. its a nice car good fun to drive and theres nothing much that will keep with it in the twistys :lol: and do's over 140mph so carnt grumble. Trouble is the passion i had for the starbeast isnt there for my puggy, i think the gti6 might be going as soon as its back on the road so ive taken it off the road to fully respray it to make it mint so its worth to top dollor :lol: