• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my car has always been been for street not all about living life at 1/4 mile at a time!!!! hahaha

haha, kk will see what happen's when i DRIVE it over in august dude

Haha PWNED ;)

Still one of the best EP's ever so cant wait to see you make it even better!!!

whats the no power steering like gaz? is it much heavier with out it? would realy like to ditch it but dont want to regret doing it :D

will be interesting to watch it over the next few moths its the king of the 4paws ;)

cheers dude, there a fair few nice 85's out there now, weejohn's is sweet and has set the time i HAVE to beat!!! lol

yeah the power steering felt horrible on mine, no feel of the road, starlet's are only little and we all run pretty small tyre's so it's no bother to move about

na paul not picked one yet, be the last thing i think, gonna build it to take big power then see what pop's up lol

wanna sort out diff's for these thing's as before mine just spun up!!!, front diff will be a BIG help!!

11.899 will do me just to beat john ;) :rolleyes: , if not a 9 second dreamer!!!

na paul not picked one yet, be the last thing i think, gonna build it to take big power then see what pop's up lol

wanna sort out diff's for these thing's as before mine just spun up!!!, front diff will be a BIG help!!

11.899 will do me just to beat john ;) :rolleyes: , if not a 9 second dreamer!!!

sounds like a good plan, we cant have the irish lads having all the records!! hopefully i will get to see this beast at long last maybe??