Fuel Pressure PSI

I have bought a fuel pressure regulater with a gauge on it, what i need to know is what sort of psi will it have to have and do i have to get it on a rolling road to fit it????

The current engine mods are a Kakimoto Cat back system, apexi induction with samco hosing, boost gauge.

cheers

Why are you fitting it for a start? You only need it if you're raising the boostover the fuel cut.

You realy need to set it up on a roling road when fittied as other wise its just guesswork, every car is different and the fuel pressure that works on one car won't necessarily work on yours.

• 3 weeks later...
Why are you fitting it for a start? You only need it if you're raising the boostover the fuel cut.

You realy need to set it up on a roling road when fittied as other wise its just guesswork, every car is different and the fuel pressure that works on one car won't necessarily work on yours.

Is it a Rising rate fuel regultor. If you dont understand it lad I wouldnt mess with it. Easy to nip the o-ring and or fit poor fuel hose, both can cause fire. Or your guage could be off and you'll run lean and blow her up, maybe not today maybe not tomorrow. Go to rolling road for £30-£40 up the boost til 0.8 0.8bar set reg AND you'll know what your making too.