I fitted a Remus back box today and mated it to an old exhaust system i had. Hollowed out the cat, no massive change in exhaust note but she stinks of fuel.

Anyone have an opinion on guttin the cat, will it affect my engine or will she be ok?

because its a turbo back presure does not really play a part in engine performance. so you would be sound,

there is a hoo haa over on anther site on weather you would be able to pass an mot emissions test with it off.

lloyd, how long did it take you to do this?

im gona put that up on the front page once its finito!!!

there is a hoo haa over on anther site on weather you would be able to pass an mot emissions test with it off.

The GT's and Glanza's have no UK equivalent so I thought they were all tested on a more lenient "general" emissions test (which I've heard you can pretty much pass unless you're chucking big lumps of coal out the back of your exhaust)

because its a turbo back presure does not really play a part in engine performance. so you would be sound,

lloyd, how long did it take you to do this?

im gona put that up on the front page once its finito!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sorry bud only just read this now.....it only took about 5mins to smash it out!! overall it took about 30-40mins at my mates garage.

as far as mot goes it does depend on who you get it done with...got to know the right people :lol: