Time to start a fresh

Thanks alot guys!!

Iddy mate you must be mental :D

I will be back with another Caribean EP guys I have decided wont be for a year or two so no1 steal my style B) B)

Looking into CRX mk2 vti's B) or a GT? B)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh that's poo!

I really like your car!

But like you say, you will have to fork out alot of money over the next for months to get it sorted out. Plus, it could end up getting damaged again which would be a shitter!

CRX's are nice mate! Mark 1 though!

TBH with £3k you if you wait till early new year or right before Christmas you'll pick up a Glanza. I've been wathcing PH and prices on them are dropping almost by the day as people need money around this time of year. Tis the worst time to sell a car but best time to buy a car! B)

Minxy, think Im going to try something different for a while I will no doubt be back in a starlet one day

Just going to see what parents/insurance allows B)

Ahhh you noob Stace B)

I wouldnt say no to a really tastefully modded del slow either B) has to be really nice though B)

Ahhh another choice!! ^^ Thanks alot Mikey pooh B) B) lol

Stace I will fit them in dont worry B)

And mine would be sexy, id make sure of it B)

by the way about your post about the ashtray bit did you mean the ashtray amd the complete holder bit or just the ashtray?

If your going down civic/crx route might be worth chatting to guys on www.southwestcivics.co.uk - think they are down your way too! The only Honda's i would have is an EG civic with the 1.6vti, which i had one of before my starlet but know most are pushing 100k on the clocks. And i LOVE the jap spec Teggy Type R. I was tempted by del slow for a while, but were a little girlie for me!

Good luck with the search though mate! :D

Jesus mate im so so sorry to hea this, i hadnt heard anything because my net was down again!!!!!

really sorry to hear this my friend!

Phil.

Hey shit happens eh Phil, you know exactly what I mean, I would keep the Starlet, just cant justify it when I have potentially made SO much money back by stripping it!!

Oh well I will be back

If your going down civic/crx route might be worth chatting to guys on www.southwestcivics.co.uk - think they are down your way too! The only Honda's i would have is an EG civic with the 1.6vti, which i had one of before my starlet but know most are pushing 100k on the clocks. And i LOVE the jap spec Teggy Type R. I was tempted by del slow for a while, but were a little girlie for me!

Good luck with the search though mate! :D

Cheers for that, im looking for a EK VTI but possibly and EG but the age and condition usually put me off those and it would have to be nicely modded!!

I have found an EK which has me written all over it, fenders similar to the Starlet etc :D

my mates got that delsol in posted up in the other rides section with the crome rims, he would punt it for a grand with no tax or mot, relativly low miles for year

Again IF I was to have one of them it would have to be really special to look at otherwise I think they look shite