Time to start a fresh

The Starlet is breaking guys

Never thought it would end this way, had so many plans for it and it all seemed to be coming together but now the EP is beyond repair (well not really but I have lost all hope) every panel got kicked in tonight by the cunts I have been having trouble off and one craft square mirror ended up smashed on the floor <_<

So the time has come to get rid I am spending no more money on it, thats it end of

Some of the best mods available

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

noo man <_< i cant believe this!

please say your getting another ep to share the carbon-ness with, get it in a different colour, and then park it in a garage.

please dont end the ep love just because of those dosey pricks

I&#39;ve had nothing but bad luck with this car to be honest so In a way I am glad to see the back of it!!

Would of cost me £1k in the new year for a respray and another £1k for the conversion so im glad this happened before and not after.

A GT is a possiblilty will have to check insurance and see what I fancy on PH, could end up with anything aslong as its different and jap

Just totaled up all the bits I have for sale and if I get what I want for it all I will have £3k to play with let alone christmas money now and working over christmas!

Grab yourselfs some bargains!!

:unsure: @ ste

Been looking on PH, its either going to be a minted GT or a minted vti-s Civic got my eye on 2 already, shouldnt really be looking havent got the cash yet :p

Seen Idrees GT on there, sold for £1500!! <_<

Yup I know who they are so do the police, made several statments about assualt harrasment and previous damage to the car, do you think they done fuck all B)

Forensics took foot prints off the rear quarter today so thats him fucked I hope

Going to update the breaking thread with pics now

Mate!!!! Im gutted for you, your car was awesome. And UKSC really isnt gonna be the same without it.

You've gotta get another one next, dont go over to the Honda side you will regret it. But as others have said no point rushing so have a nice long think about it.

Good luck with the next one though mate.

Liam

Seen Idrees GT on there, sold for £1500!! B)

Sold it for £1200 in the end because we needed the money asap.

Really sorry to see this but atleast your looking at the plus side to things. I hope the wankers get everything they deserve! B)

Mate!!!! Im gutted for you, your car was awesome. And UKSC really isnt gonna be the same without it.

You've gotta get another one next, dont go over to the Honda side you will regret it. But as others have said no point rushing so have a nice long think about it.

Good luck with the next one though mate.

Liam

yea liams summed it up best i think