i would love lexus style lights for my starlet but as you all may be aware you cant get them but i saw this starlet with rear clusters and it looked well can anyone tell me were you can get them and how much they r thanks

i would love lexus style lights for my starlet but as you all may be aware you cant get them but i saw this starlet with rear clusters and it looked well can anyone tell me were you can get them and how much they r thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

thanks ian

:lol:

lexus lights...

ahahahsahashashahahahah

holy mother of god....!!!!!

and once again...

ahahasdhahahahdahha

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

pointlaugh.gif

you make me laugh sometimes ecksjay

seriously though, there is only one car 'lexus' lights look good on, the Lexus IS200 (the car that started it all)

thats my 2 cents rant.gif

true but people who have Lexus' now try n get replacement clusters that dont look like Lexus lights so not only have they ruined cars they weren't intended for, but by association they've ruined cars they were made for

true but people who have Lexus' now try n get replacement clusters that dont look like Lexus lights so not only have they ruined cars they weren't intended for, but by association they've ruined cars they were made for

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

This is true dude, i can aggree totally. LOL

if the designer has spent some quality time in designing a decent set then its all gravy,

the way some of these lexus style lights have been thrown together by these south east asian companys with no thought for style is just a human offence

it would be good to see some sort of led light version for the ep91.

abit like the 3 series coupe! id be first in line to buy a set. :lol: