Is it just me or does anyone elses N/A Starlet...

Assume you're suggesting corolla manifold with airbox and decent filter works well yeah?

(so should my 5efe be nice when I fit a corolla mani as have a TRD panel filter?)

wouldnt guarantee it, let some one else do it first lol :)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm i wonder wht the mani n TRD filter will sound like... i aint gonna lie but after red lining in 1st gear am getting like a dump valve sound... u remember Asda?

Its the cone filter but it never did that until the mani went on.. shame its gonna go.. Lets see what the TRD can give. :)

I was in my mates new Integra Type R the other day n the Vtec noise of it was WOW... Wen the Vtec kicks in its sumit special..

TBH Asda I have actually noticed BETTER economy when driving sensibly. All this about cone filters giving bad economy is bollocks, it's just because once you have it on there it's tempting to boot it all the time to hear it.

bollocks to tuning is bad economy.. if thats the matter every one on this forums fuckt!! loll ... its our lovely lead feat.... need to cut them fuckers off then drive with the stumps... put the "stump" down.. you wont waste as much petrol .... god why do i gota do all the thinking!!!

was putting my foot down before... i cant help it now after mani went on n that woosh sound i get.. haha.. so want a turbo! gna miss this cone filter... Now i got to learn how to drive economically! Dunno how to.lol.joke.. ahh...