Aberdeen/Scotland Meet =]

You guys are remembering the fact i'm still a learner right.. These roads better be ok for me if we're doing this lol.. Sounds good fun tho :thumbsup:

What are you worrying about? It's not like you haven't got airbags.. :)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no scratch falkirk, only thing there is a car park . . . .maybe we should get names down first and then work from there,

everyone thats into it should plan for a decent days driving, the location could be anywhere right now,

ive been thinking of a highland run perhaps, only thing spoiling the fun might be the weather.

lets start by putting your names down to see whos into it

1. Enzo

ye that sounds good to me :)

only about 5-10 miles to get to dundee :o:o

Gary

Haha Dundee it is!! :o

1. Enzo

2. Gary (EP91STARLET)

3. Nikki (babynikz)

(To be fair.. I reckon that I should be number one on this list becuase i started this whole meet thing of pahaha.. In other words makes me feel special (A) :thumbsup: ) jkn

thats exactly what i was thinking but did not want to suggest it until we had more people on board andy, did this run last year with another club and it was imense

at the moment we dont want to select any place to meet up until we have more poeple on the list and we know what we are doing niki

Yeah me coming depends on location aswell.

Do you not think it's a better idea to get a location before putting names down though?? Because people are gonna say they want to come then drop out when the location is made so not much point in my eyes tbh