Aberdeen/Scotland Meet =]

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im commiog depending on location as its like an hour and a half for me to get up there before driving around ya know. set location first as that far north might put people off. im gona go over that road some point great for pics.

BoostJunkie were bouts in glasgow mate? av neva seen a starlet bout here B) iam southside by the way

i'm from Neilston originally barrhead, theres quite a few around the glasgow area you's are just newbies B) when i was at reid kerr college in paisley last year there was 3 there 2 gts mine being one and a white glanza

1. Enzo

2. Gary (EP91STARLET)

3. Nikki (babynikz)

4. Andy

5. Davie (dstillie) depending on location

6. Graeme (dependant on how far south the meet is)

7. B19YUL location dependent B)

8. p15tle (car dependent) B)

New to this site, usually on TGTT.

I'll be there depending on loaction and providing its a sunday and I'm not offshore.

A good blast around the Aberdeenshire roads sounds like the best idea so far. Saying that, I have a slippy clutch so i can only run at 0.8bar so I'll try to keep up B)

1. Enzo

2. Gary (EP91STARLET)

3. Nikki (babynikz)

4. Andy

5. Davie (dstillie) depending on location

6. Graeme (dependant on how far south the meet is)

7. B19YUL location dependent

8. p15tle (car dependent)

9. Jamie (Easty-5)

Good plan, i shall do that :lol:

Well depending where the location - i'll be there! I say go carting :rolleyes:

am well up for a meet, been to a few jdmyo meets and they are bollocks!!! money is tight so a rag on some good roads would suit me, or go for a burger and a chill out?? am easy am totally new to the world of starlets, just derestricted 1st and 2nd gear boost today, much fun it is now!! i live just outside edinburgh, anywhere is cool for me guys

congrats on poping your boost restriction cherry lol where outside edinburgh are you?

was thinking its evident alot of central scotland guys will not be into boosting up to dundee so what about splitting the day into two meets on the 25th which is a sunday by the way.

first meet, the road trip for the drivers, starting point at inverness, at 9ish doing the same route as the highland hoon o8, going across applecross to that inn in time for lunch then back to inverness, it takes two tanks to do this run spiritedly to inverness and your back for late afternoon,

Andy i you could set the pace as those roads are your local playgrounds

heres a map of the route they we took lastyear

bestukold.jpg

for the drivers . . some of the roads,

P1020648.jpg

P1020596.jpg

P1020608.jpg

then for the people in central scotland on sunday night say 8ish we could decend upon strathy retail park just off the mate or some other central location perhaps for a meet?

only problemwith this is that its the end of jan, would the weather be a problem Andy?