help im a new glanza owner!

hi guys i have recently bought a really nice black glanza. absolutely love the car its a barrel of laughs! couple of questions tho, on its way to me is a FMIK, HKS uprated actuator, and a dump valve, i have just fitted my boost guage too, what id liek to know is can you remove the boost limiter that is on 1st and 2nd gear? and if so how?? and what are the best/most cost effective mods for the car. i have came across from the vtec side and loving every minute of ep91 driving!!! leave me some posts guys!!

Welcome to UKSC and good to see you're enjoying the Glanza, as for the boost restrictions in first and second there is a guide on here somewhere on how to remove it, use the search should be easy to find, loads of people have asked the same thing in the past. B)

Welcome buddy! De-cat and a decent mani should help it breath better (SPS mani`s seem to be what ever1 recommends, blitz de-cat is the best)

Link to re-move restriction....i`d drive it around first then remove it to appreciate the difference it makes also bare in mind dont rev it too hard in 1st n 2nd

http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1179

depends what mods you want handling? power etc, search away to your heart content and get some pics up B)

removed the restriction today guys, its ace now!! dont get y toyota restrict it like lol anyway, i cant work out how to get pics up but if u go to www.faceparty.com/uncle_pierre you can see some pics of the new glanza. anyone wants to give me a text then feel free 07970893530 more info i get on the car the better. totally lovin it tho, apart from a squeeky alternator belt lol anyway am blabberin now so am gonna go play some guitar and hairy banjo. win lol