• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*puts hands together to pray* please god, save me and Lew from this visicous and continued onslought *amen* lmfao

We would be doomed if my mrs got on here as well.........

The server would go POP as there would be 1000000,0000000,0000000,0000000 random threads started!

*puts hands together to pray* please god, save me and Lew from this visicous and continued onslought *amen* lmfao

We would be doomed if my mrs got on here as well.........

The server would go POP as there would be 1000000,0000000,0000000,0000000 random threads started!

man i gotta post some new threads ! :lol: actually admit im finding it hard to keep up with the 6/7 im in atm haha !

xo

*robot* system cannot.........take..........any more.........system............shut.........down..........cant cope............ERROR....ERR-RR-RROO--RRRR

cannot.....deal..........with.......t-t-t-the............megmeister...........or t-t-t-he........siobhan-ator.. complete system ffffaaaiiilll.

LOL thats how my head feels.

*robot* system cannot.........take..........any more.........system............shut.........down..........cant cope............ERROR....ERR-RR-RROO--RRRR

cannot.....deal..........with.......t-t-t-the............megmeister...........or t-t-t-he........siobhan-ator.. complete system ffffaaaiiilll.

LOL thats how my head feels.

woooo ! :lol: restart teh system dude.. have an energy drink or two.. &+ ull be fine -_-

xo

Yea wtf!!!

This thread was left for the dead but muddyell had a little blast in it on Friday and posted here so I replied! Jeez :lol:

If I have an update I will put it in my build thread (which I will later)

Thnx