picking up the gt on saturday :)

£10-16...+ another £5-10 for antifreeze its about a 45min-1hr job tops :lol:

£17 for 5L of of Toyotas Red coolant - best stuff to use really.

Quick job really; don't use the bleed nipple just take the bottom rad hose off as its much quicker! Drain all the coolant, change the thermostat, fill up slowly with new coolant. Let it run for awhile with the rad cap off and bleed it. Done :)

lol nice numberplate, you need a big turbo on it now :)

And how come you went for an auto? Your N/A is auto aswell isn't it?

whats the crack with the number plate lol? :lol:

luv autos there fun to drive, just prefer them to a manual.

it sure is bud

drove it before gooooooooooooooooooooooood the power is amazinggggggg compared to the n/a

feeels klasss

bet your looking faward to getting urs now :lol:

do you kno y it revs wen stoped then is that kooling the turbo down or sumthing?

Sweet, sounds like it has a turbo timer, so when you turn the engine off and take the keys out it keeps running for a few more minutes?

If so it has a Turbo Timer :)

Yea I cant wait now mate :o

The thing is with the toyota one....you have use that to top up not water or any other one (i read it can cause lumping etc) mabe a marketing thing/a lie but i wouldnt want to try it....if you buy toyota red make sure you have some left for top ups etc.

Sweet, sounds like it has a turbo timer, so when you turn the engine off and take the keys out it keeps running for a few more minutes?

If so it has a Turbo Timer :lol:

Yea I cant wait now mate :)

yee when i turn the car off, it makes rev sounds. basicaly like i am reving the car lol

i was just abit worried about it.

is your gt standard or have couple mods?

The thing is with the toyota one....you have use that to top up not water or any other one (i read it can cause lumping etc) mabe a marketing thing/a lie but i wouldnt want to try it....if you buy toyota red make sure you have some left for top ups etc.

Its the best stuff to use and it comes premixed so do not add any water to it. 5L is more than enough and youll have spare to top up when needed.

lol its bit more to it than that :lol:

Go on ebay and look for Starlet speedo converters, goes between the end of the speedo cable and the gearbox, then you can put the little sticker on that should come with it :)

Nice GT mate, looks mint, just as a thought, maybe the heater isnt getting warm because its been bypassed due to a leaky heater matrix in the past? just an idea mate, if the thermostat wasnt working the engine would be gettin alot hotter than normal temp, just an idea mate, check the pipes, cheers starlybruiser :lol:

do you kno the center console were the cd player how the hell do you take the middle cover off?

reason for is wanting to change my cd player and the centre cover needs to come off

in the ep91 it has 2 screws just simply take them off and pull and its off, cant see any screws on this 1 :lol: