Ignore her mate :lol:

Women eh :rolleyes:

Im directing the project "Sparky Starlet Replica" so dont worry about a thing :lol:

Although that GT looks touch as fuck.............. if it wasnt pink

:D dont be sexist now

ha ! that happends to be the only pink starlet msn image search found :D

have to wait &+ see what this ' carribean blue EP ' turns out like B)

xo

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What hahahahaaaaa thats funny as! But aranged races are the shit! LOve em aint gonna lie! Track is just more professional but street racing is the real deal! What you lot think Tokyo is like ey??

So your tryna tell me that the owner of

Whifblitz

Top Secret

Veilside

Mugen etc.... list goes on! Are all idiots then?? Hahahahahaaa u lot make me laugh! But to the two who flipped there cars there just unlucky!

You all can not deny you all build your cars because u love the power and if there is another car givin it some, youd blatenly have a go! because i sure know i would! I know an arear that has got a road that people meet and drag it every friday nite! And there is always a good turn out!

ROAD RACING IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, END OF IN MY OWN OPINION

What hahahahaaaaa thats funny as! But aranged races are the shit! LOve em aint gonna lie! Track is just more professional but street racing is the real deal! What you lot think Tokyo is like ey??

So your tryna tell me that the owner of

Whifblitz

Top Secret

Veilside

Mugen etc.... list goes on! Are all idiots then?? Hahahahahaaa u lot make me laugh! But to the two who flipped there cars there just unlucky!

You all can not deny you all build your cars because u love the power and if there is another car givin it some, youd blatenly have a go! because i sure know i would! I know an arear that has got a road that people meet and drag it every friday nite! And there is always a good turn out!

ROAD RACING IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT, END OF IN MY OWN OPINION

Nope, just you.

Just fyi, you live in Hertfordshire...drive a Silver Glanza V and occasionally meet up on a Friday night at a known local "drag strip". WHAT WOULD THE POLICE SAY?! EEEK!

Exactly lol!

The owner of top secret brought his V12 supra to England just to beat the english top speed record, on public roads! Lol he was doing well over 200mph then got caught lol! But went home with a slap on the wrist!

(He did not brake it by the way)

The police have not come once! Weve filled the car park with over 100 motors one night, dragged all night, and still the police did not come! Its pretty shady the area though to be fair, police would never go there!

Mate im the sort of lad that dont care if the police came! I would happily talk to them!

The police have not come once! Weve filled the car park with over 100 motors one night, dragged all night, and still the police did not come! Its pretty shady the area though to be fair, police would never go there!

Mate im the sort of lad that dont care if the police came! I would happily talk to them!

Oh thats good to know. Hopefully police don't browse this forum!

So you wouldn't care if the police showed up...what if you were racing someone on your private dragstrip (which ofcourse is probably some shit tarmac in an old industrial estate) and you lose control, spin and mow down a few spectators, killing them. BE JOKES INNIT! VRRROOOOOMMM!

Hell yeah. I work hard play hard and drive hard! I've got a daughter so i know how it feels to have people canin around the built up areas, but once on the dual carrigeways, then thats me all over!

You think im some sort of bad person then do you lol? because i dont drive the starlet in the day i have a van, plus starlet is a weekend thing. And if i race its always at night when no one is about!

I could argue my case all night!

Oh thats good to know. Hopefully police don't browse this forum!

So you wouldn't care if the police showed up...what if you were racing someone on your private dragstrip (which ofcourse is probably some shit tarmac in an old industrial estate) and you lose control, spin and mow down a few spectators, killing them. BE JOKES INNIT! VRRROOOOOMMM!

Yeah our little place is quite good! No 1 spec tates people just que up! There is no one to hit! Just a road about 4lanes wide that goes into no ware for about 1/2 a mile. Great fun! All at your own risk of course!

i occasionally blitz past a few things, but wouldnt do anything stupid, after all, if i crash its a total of £4000 down the drain

Exactly. I'm not saying I never speed; who doesn't like to blast it along a country road every now and then. But attending organised illegal racing events is just stupid; you'll either lose your license/get points, damage your car or another person, or even worse kill some one. But do what you want mate.

Been going on for about 2years. There is always a massive turn out from 30 to 200 cars! Never had 1 old bill EVER show! People come from miles to attend! Had sklines, evos, american muscle, ols skool mini turbos, bikes the lot!No 1 has ever been an idiot, or lost control. And no1 has ever injured them self! All a good laugh and at the best place known to illegal drag racing!

you do realise there are coppers that look at car forums likke this one, waiting to hear about organised racing, they will get ya no matter what, dont matta what part your from, coppers aint afraid of any area, after all, it aint america is it!!!

Now a country road is different mate! What happens if you hoon around a corner and have a head on with a young family???

See my point you moan but what u really know is that speed is great and where ever you can, you will!

you do realise there are coppers that look at car forums likke this one, waiting to hear about organised racing, they will get ya no matter what, dont matta what part your from, coppers aint afraid of any area, after all, it aint america is it!!!

Sorry gang-star, thanks for the info ill bare that im mind when i write things up on the internet in future! Think u smoke to much mate, paranoya is taking its toll :rolleyes: