• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now a country road is different mate! What happens if you hoon around a corner and have a head on with a young family???

See my point you moan but what u really know is that speed is great and where ever you can, you will!

I think you mis-understand me. I said I like the occasional blast, not the occasional stint of terrible driving; i.e. hooning it around blind bends or overtaking unnecessarily etc.

You keep bragging about how many people turn up, what cars race etc. but I don't think anyone really cares mate. Sorry!

true mate, no wonder our insurance is so high when knob heads go racing around, our car are police magnets anyway!!!!!

Exactly. It seems more and more Glanzas in particular are being sold, insured as 1.3 N/A's, raced around and crashed. Raising our premiums. Brilliant isn't it!

@ glanza87 - Sorry mate but you are a rate a bulb!!!!!!

Your bragging about street racing on a public forum. Any one of the members could easily report your little or big crew for these daft arse acts your talking about.

You are even trying to justify what you do to make it sound good. Most of us on here i'd like to think are fairly mature and have passed the "i raced a Corsa and whooped him innit" stage of our lives long ago. We aren't impressed by your actions and by you further talking about it your making yourself look a tit.

You have a fucking daughter. If i had a kid i would instantly stop speeding. Would you really want you kid to grow up without a dad? Pause and think about this before you carry on reading. Fair enough you could die anytime but why increase the chances by doing stupid things like that.

Not every one of us speed. I do admitidly. I'd be lying if i said i didn't. But some of us don't. Mikey is known to drive sensibly for example which i praise him for due to be surrounded by people with fast cars and still be sensible. I wish i could do it.

Your're right in saying that a good few people hammer from the lights but just take it easy mate. I've said this a lot recently and im going to say it again, we DON'T want an RIP topic on here ever so think before you join in these stupid activities.

If i have offended you i apologise but im just saying you how it is.

Bourkey

This is for everyone reading.

You maybe be all right i may look like a twat. I've been into engines since i was young. I am part of that group that, yes do race around. Providing the right time, conditions and cercumstances. It is what I love most. Speed! I am what you would call an absolute petrol head. Anything with an engine i have to have a go.

I've never had a serious crash, never been done for speeding offences. Not got any points and have been driving a long time. Peoples opinions are all different which i can justify. But i feel that i am in that small group of true petrol heads that love racing. So i apolagise if i have upset people by letting them know what i get up to.

In my opinion a small drag in a strait line at a meet and or event, (legal or illegal), is alot less dangerous than drifting in a large rally of cars down a mountain, which they do in Japan!

I know alot of people young and old that would hold my oppinion of this matter too. I do not post pictures up of me trying to get my ass end out on my car up, (have seen some on this sight!! Not going to name shame).

Once again sorry that it has clearly upset people.

Regards Johny

This is for everyone reading.

You maybe be all right i may look like a twat. I've been into engines since i was young. I am part of that group that, yes do race around. Providing the right time, conditions and cercumstances. It is what I love most. Speed! I am what you would call an absolute petrol head. Anything with an engine i have to have a go.

I've never had a serious crash, never been done for speeding offences. Not got any points and have been driving a long time. Peoples opinions are all different which i can justify. But i feel that i am in that small group of true petrol heads that love racing. So i apolagise if i have upset people by letting them know what i get up to.

In my opinion a small drag in a strait line at a meet and or event, (legal or illegal), is alot less dangerous than drifting in a large rally of cars down a mountain, which they do in Japan!

I know alot of people young and old that would hold my oppinion of this matter too. I do not post pictures up of me trying to get my ass end out on my car up, (have seen some on this sight!! Not going to name shame).

Once again sorry that it has clearly upset people.

Regards Johny

Nope, it doesn't help clear anything up, I don't think you're a twat - just a bit stupid. You're trying to justify your actions by stating you have a clean license - thats not the point. I just don't think you see or understand our perception of what you are saying. Again, justifying what you do by saying "they do it in Japan down the Touge" well, all I can say to that is lol.

I guess your a part of the bunch of people I hear tear past my house at like 1am. The sort of people who go out late at night to find races and meet up with other like-minded idiots.

Also, lol @ thinking a true petrol head is someone who races about on public roads at night. One word comes to mind; FAIL.

I'll shuttup and leave this alone, I'll just end up being rude I think! lol