there was a small race tonight which was unbelievable........

which car won, the VW corrado or the Toyota Celica gt?????

None of them did, they both ended up on there roof!!!! absolouty gutted for the lads, pics will follow up on this.

basically I've been told they were drag racing down a long straight, in the middle of racing, an unmarked police car came towards them resulting in the two lads shittin themselves and trying to escape, which led both the corrado and celica crashing into barriers, and finally flipping over, the corrado rolled a couple of times, but the celica flip around 8feet in the air before landing ontop of the barriers..

There were shit loads of coppers, ambulance and fire crews, one of the most scariest situations to been in, luckily both drivers were ok, but arrested on scene.

i turned up as they were on the roof, some lad has got it on video, so il try tracking this for you.

pictures will follow up on this, really need to take care when driving peeps.....

totally shocking!!!!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so that must be really cool ?

some random race against someone on a public road is already not smart, but organised "lil" races is just asking for problems.

no care for life or your car if you do these things on public roads.

just my 2p

so that must be really cool ?

some random race against someone on a public road is already not smart, but organised "lil" races is just asking for problems.

no care for life or your car if you do these things on public roads.

just my 2p

Exactly, a little blip with another car between traffic lights is OK, still not really acceptable. But an organised drag race on public roads is asking for trouble!

Erm...what is that in your sig MeggyLeigh? Thats not a GT is it? IS IT?! Photoshop yeah?

I think you can get points/ban for street racing, don't really know...

lol ! irs a cover car from hotstuffmag link ---> http://www.hotstuffmag.net/ridesDetail.php?ID=050STL ,, hopefully mine will turn out like that haha.. looking into buyin' any kinda of starlet ...dont know where to start..

ahh ok.. not good :lol::rolleyes:

xo

hi guys, il be getting the video on sunday from a mate, il post other pics up then aswell, no they wernt my mates racing, i dont think its big or clever racing on public roads, imagine if they killed someone, that would ruin there lives forever, anyway, I've been told today that they could be recieving prison sentances because one of the drivers didnt have insurance, and the other didnt have a licence!!!!!!

In my opinion, they deserve everything they get!!!!!!!

******** Please keep racing on the track************

You can make it "look" like that if you're going to put a 5E-FTE in it with EP85 4WD or GT4 running gear, paint it matte black and use it as a track slag. If not, please don't! lol

Ignore her mate :lol:

Women eh :rolleyes:

Im directing the project "Sparky Starlet Replica" so dont worry about a thing :lol:

Although that GT looks touch as fuck.............. if it wasnt pink :D