• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah she's atleast 18+

old enough to bleed --> old enough to breed :lol:

awww man nice way to put it! i'm sure you say it to all the girls you meet when you ask there age hahahaha

HEY nothing wrong with gingers are lass is a ginger but then again i didnt know she was till a month into our relationship......... bad i know, she had all courners covered! lol

awww man nice way to put it! i'm sure you say it to all the girls you meet when you ask there age hahahaha

HEY nothing wrong with gingers are lass is a ginger but then again i didnt know she was till a month into our relationship......... bad i know, she had all courners covered! lol

lmao

gingers aren't that bad aslong as it's not in your face bright orange :lol:

noo didn't mean he was ginger :lol: .. he gor lovely hair dark blonde ir is! :p nice & soft :p you should know anyway.. seeing as you two are *involved* in activities beyond my control :D

xo

Haha hell me an lewis do get involved in activties beyond any girls control lol :lol:

lol ive seen the pics...allll of them courtesy of rosco himself.... rather have my own katie tho tbh, tickles my pickle alot more than her

Welcomes cal :p