tinted rear and front lights

i just cleaned them and sprayed the tint spray on they come out good. mate how did you do yours. the front looks good as they look part of the glanza headlights now as they have a black edge to them

It looks alright, did them to my rear lights for the SR before, but couldnt really see much light from the rear, so took them off.

Ichiban's wheels are the same as starlet_sams on tgtt forum. lol. Looks good though, my mate has them on his civic too.

if you glanza guys want a smoked effect on the rears why not streach some tights over them like Matt off tgtt. has done!

that way if in a few weeks if you decide against it you can take them off with ease. or if you get stopped by the police/need reflector for MOT you can just ladder them and go buy some new tights!

totally bud, not having a digg! as i said we can all do what the hell we like to our starbos! just wanted to point out that there are other means and ways without jumping on the perminant bangwagon!