widest wheels to fit glanza!

X2 what Bourkey said. I'm all for making a little N/A look curvy - which mine did with MS designs kit or another curvy kit. But if you buy a jap car thats what you have. I understand the want to be different but you can in many ways without trying to make something what its not.

To be honest mate, Good for you for going with something different. If you want to have deep dish wheels then go for it. I've seen one or two starlets that looked quite well. Check out Toby's website if you can. I think he is selling some wide wheels at the moment and he'd even advise you if you have any questions...

x2 some schmit rims or teledials or something similar would looks the nuts fair play for trying to be different.

at the end of the day its a car jap or not, if you want to go with the euro theme dont listen to what anyone else has to say, as far as i can remember they sold the starlet here and in europe. . . .

i have had 8 inch rims fit with 215/35 section tyes & 1inch hubcentric spacers, but all my arches are rolled

I had my girlfriends 16x8 Rota Cups on my Glanza for a few weeks, they look rather deep because the dish is like 5 inches. But I couldn't quite get full lock and it scrubbed more often when you hit certain bumps. This was with Tein springs - it did look sweet but I didn't like driving it as much.