Banner Suggestion

I remember this being discussed a while back (good few months now i would think) about having a new banner, that would have a good photo of an EP with scenery ect, but it kinda "revolves" as such, so each time you click into something else, it will change as the page refreshes.

Still keeping te fading into the blue (or maybe have it a darker colour or lighter - whichever suits the photo) and still having the same star logo and writing where it is.

Maybe this is something to consider seings as there are a hell of alot of pics around that we could make use of?

I could select a list of image URL's the length of my arm, I've seen so many that would really work great for the banners.

Anyone else think this could be a good idea?

dont worry dude, the forum is getting some special attention, banners will rotate on different pages aswell as a few visual tweeks to the forum,

right now ive been niglecting the site and blog due to exams and a heavy work load the now, febuary i can get back into the groove of things

yea not sure on that either, but must say im very impressed with the rest of the site now, new headings are ace man and classified looks awesome

wanted to say also top left under the banner, could u change it to Extreem EP - Welcome to our world, in other words add a space between "EP" and "-"

dont worry dude, the forum is getting some special attention, banners will rotate on different pages aswell as a few visual tweeks to the forum,

right now ive been niglecting the site and blog due to exams and a heavy work load the now, febuary i can get back into the groove of things

:lol::p :P B) B) :p

It's not a suggestion, I'm not really in a position to make one I don't think but on an old forum I used to go on every time you went to a new page the banner changed. It revolved and changed between banners advertising the sponsors and registered traders on the forum. Just an idea :thumbsup:

It's not a suggestion, I'm not really in a position to make one I don't think but on an old forum I used to go on every time you went to a new page the banner changed. It revolved and changed between banners advertising the sponsors and registered traders on the forum. Just an idea :thumbsup:

Yeh that was my initial idea mate, althought the traders advertisement is a good idea.

I think the designs on the banner should be more abstract and smart looking, and cropped. Rather than a mix of cars. To make the forum look for classy and if its alternating you can do a range of these types of designs. Think it would really work well. Just my input.

Yeah, totally agree Gaz.

I think a picture of one car per alternation would be good - not several pictures combined. Just the one, each time having their own different "design" as such. (colours, lighting, layout etc..)