cant wait man, thanks bro

yea i was lucky with them, i am a fan too - do still have a soft spot for the cleanness of white on white

is £100 out of order for sunroof?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Quick little update, was at santa pod on sat to try out the car for the 1st time since ive had the f-con v-pro gold fitted and mapped. I have got the normal road map set up at 0.88bar and a race map at 1.2bar.

Anyway i tried the road map to see what it could do and i was quite suprised.

1st run: 13.22@106mph

2nd run: 13.31@105mph

Then decided to try my race map, didnt go aswell as i hoped, as it developed a massive miss fire as soon as it came on boost. (SPARK PLUGS AGAIN!!) My final run was 19.6 seconds lol

Should be an easy 12second pass when the race map is sorted.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea that was me although I didnt see you :S

Yea the car was stinking!! 150 mile drive up in the rain and driving onto the camping area when it was like a bog didnt help :lol:

• 1 month later...
Yea that was me although I didnt see you :S

Yea the car was stinking!! 150 mile drive up in the rain and driving onto the camping area when it was like a bog didnt help :mellow:

jord you saucy git, whats happening with your car mate, ive heard some upsettign rumours that your getting rid now your dubbed the quickest in the country. ;)

You going to get one then Dan? Thought you had just got a new punto?

Im really not sure on what im doing with her, keep getting new plans pop into mind for it but really want a new car! Need somthing to tow the jetski really as i have to rely on my mate 4x4.

From what i have read and have been told by various members on here and tgtt.com it was the fastest and maybe still is the fastest quater mile time by a Glanza in the UK?