• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lukes mini up the A2 :lol:

ive never seen a 998cc flame so much.

Kinda going off subject there a bit, but ive had a browse over the net and pro-parts.net sell storm single wiper kits for the ep82/91

So storm uk would sell them. just a case of email them and wait for a reply

:lol: totally!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hahah yeah and then he gave you a fire extinguisher when you told him

kinda like a mission on GTA or something, put out the flames going 90 on the motorway :lol:

Kinda going off subject there a bit, but ive had a browse over the net and pro-parts.net sell storm single wiper kits for the ep82/91

So storm uk would sell them. just a case of email them and wait for a reply

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I tryed that but it came up proparts.net so i went on there and it was a white page which just said proparts at the top :lol:

Its a Kingdom stret fighter front bumper made to fit, MIKKINO side skirts, MS rear splitter, E-Tech wing, GT4 bonnet vent and a flamer kit from NM Auto Electics.

Any questions?

Phil.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

WOW you know the owner i take it?

Are the side skirts for a starlet?

Sparky

Nah dude dont know him, it was featured in last months Modified Motors issue, plus it was parked near me at the JapHeaven meet 2 weeks ago. It could do wit a bit of tidyin up, e.g.g there's paint from the bumper on the mesh, thats just unprofessional. The car is featured in the mag and then the specs listed at the end.

He's 18. And his sister lent him the money for it.

Phil.

gah, if you have a car, work for your own money to get stuff for it, it comes out all the better in the end when you get the result, feels like you put more effort into it

The word "chav" is used quite a lot in this forum, but my dictionary is one big ?

As I read it chav is an other word for LOL?

Justed installed a computer dictionary but it doesn't contain slang words! Just commen words!