Well.. as you can see, the name has stuck at Ladybird even though its lost the black wheels (spots). But heres what she looks like now, since I bought the Corolla wheels back.

Darker.jpg

We moved it today and as my mum was turning it around i thought it was incredibly low.

But i need to sand my front bumper down now as my filler is still poking out where i filled the small gaps from removing the grille. Another problem has now come to surface - i need to re-fit my arch lining, it rubs on full lock on 15s :(

But i have been working on something different... so you'l have to spot it first :(

Carbon002.jpg

Also done a few other bits but nothing big yet :D

Enough of the chat, il update again tomorrow.

*if you dont mind mods, can I keep this as a seperate thread - my previous one doesnt load for me :( *

• 2 weeks later...

Need some help in prioritising things now :D Heres my plans, as i have been visualising in exams over the last few days.

Please order them in the way you would order them - priorities

1. Repair back panels (try the mallet and wooden block before filler)

2. De-egg indicators.

3. Fit the lowering springs (with a little help from a mechanic)

4. Rub down and spray the front panel of the engine bay.

5. Weld exhaust and buy new bolt on tip (not going to fit that exhaust I bought)

6. Respray interior parts (same gunmetal, just clean up)

7. Make a false floor for the boot - with lift hatch for spare wheel.

8. New windscreen (not so much of a priority - just needs to be done before it falls through :D )

9. Source new front drivers wing.

10. Colour code wing mirrors.

11. Respray back panel, rear bumper, new front wing, front bumper and colour code bumper cups.

12. Source another Laguna splitter ("D'oh" for selling my last one :D)

13. General overhaul cleaning of the car

14. Respray cam cover and strut brace.

Things needed for the MOT are..

1. New front brake pads

2. New windscreen

3. Repair of the rear panels (otherwise they could be creased :D )

4. New clutch (well. i think)

5. Exhaust Repair.

Now.. can anyone help with prioritising? :D

yes i can....

GET ON AND DO THEM ALL DAMMIT SAM! get the general tidy up bits sorted first, cleaning the egg off etc etc, get some of the interior and engine detailing sorted while u await a suitable time to start the major jobs like dents and matt paint!

GET ON WITH IT YOUNG MAN!

Phil.

:D Cheers Phil.

Turns out my mums friends son in law owns a bodyshop locally, so I might be able to use his resources and help to get my panels sorted out. Then after that I would think he would have a spray booth - for me to be able to try out spraying said panels :D

Otherwise, if I can't find a job at this place.. il be applying to go and work at my mums work - Homebase :(

Well.. i bit the bullet and gave it a shot at filling my back panel... :D

Only managed to finish the top half though.

Before, with the dent..

72_Misc_015_1.jpg

With a bit of filler

72_Misc_018_1.jpg

Sanding top half

72_Misc_032_1.jpg

Masking Up

72_Misc_040_1.jpg

Primered

72_Misc_041_1.jpg

Theres some parts of it i need to rub down and straighten out etc.. but so far so good in my opinion :D

You need to key back the surrounding paint to bare metal first mate, would've been better if you did that with the filler area too, but you should be ok.

Filler work is time consuming and hard, I've just finished doing my quarter, its no where near perfect, but looks a lot better than it is, but I'm changing cars toward the end of the year hopefully so I wont worry about getting it redone perfectly lol