i got it done ...

hi everyone! not been on here for a few months :( but anyways i finally got my tattoo done on monday and everyone who said it doesnt hurt is a lier!! it like the worst pain I've ever felt in my life!! i got 4 flowers on my wrist, i fainted after the did the outline of one flower and 2 and a half petals of another one, and then nearly fainted again twice lol unless it was just me bein a total girl :( il show yas a pick soon its gone all scabby n minging atm

she seemed nice to from what u were sayin.. oh well at least your happy without her.

me n paul ... now thats a long story lol were not together but might aswell be, we act like a couple, were seeing how things go for now

i hope so, i think were getting on better now than we were cause we dont arugue not even half as much, we spend less time together too cause im at work execpt weekends n he works nights sometimes.. fingers crossed tho :(

Wow I love that bottom one Kara!

What sort of things are you planning to have as your sleeve?

My bloke is now making his into a sleeve, Il have to get some pics. Racing Flags/Flames/Stars and other things.

Its a chinese world wind,havign more colours put it in and negative stars like on my bottom pic,not everyones cuppa tea cause im female but you only live once