does this turbo need to be water cooled?

hiya guys im looking at this turbo on ebay to use in my turbo conversion on my renault, my question is what psi of boost do they run as standard? and i understand the oil feed/return part of things but does the turbo need the water cooling or can it survive without it?

thanks

im assuming you will need to get a custom mani and down pipe right? if so why are you bothering with a ct9? surly there is a better turbo for the job. the ct range is quite old now. you could get a much newer design turbo with more efficient shaft and compressor wheel design.

im just curious thats all mate.

lol , i was looking at the ct9 to start with as the starlet is a similar size engine to the clio and i was just finding info about a few different turbos really, anyway you guys might have persuaded me to go starlet , i might chop the clio in begining of march for a starlet gt.. but how much should i look at paying for one? il prob have around £1700 to spend if i need to tho il keep the clio longer and save a lil bit more but it has to be a gt as i think the glanza's look like toy cars no offence lol (i cant talk i drive a clio i know :()