Wow! The Nicest one I've seen yet!

Following on from Mikens new aquisition, I got on with looking for a nice Ae86 again, and I found this:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/815273.htm

Probably the nicest cleanest one I've ever seen for sale, but very very expensive. Tbh if I had the money spare I would be ridiculously tempted to buy buy buy!

If you want to here what one sounds like on Itbs check out the vid that Sparky posted up not long ago. :lol:

They range from £4k to 9k on average. For a decent one looking at 6k upwards :lol:

I wouldnt want to settle with an 'ok' one though, I'd rather have one thats been cherished and modded properly.

im not sure on that colour or those arch extentions but it ooks like its been well looked after and comes with alot of kit. i just cant justify these crazy prices!

on a plus side though i think i can get one that just needs a paint job for about the 3.5k

Thats immaculate!!

You know its going to blow your mind when you just read the right up of the thing!!!

The arches arent to my taste though in all honesty but I would still make love to it :lol:

Thats immaculate!!

You know its going to blow your mind when you just read the right up of the thing!!!

The arches arent to my taste though in all honesty but I would still make love to it :)

:lol:

Whoever wrote the description knows there stuff and is obviously a big fan of AE86s.

I am pretty sure I will get one as my next car, when thatll be im not sure. I dont think I can let go of boost just yet!

ae86s should be scrapped if they dont have a itb'd or turbo'd 4age black top in them!!!

that green ones arches put me off it, rick waldons brothers is the nicest ive ever seen... white purple and black... theres a turbo one also in ireland thats widearched and turbo with split rims

ae86s should be scrapped if they dont have a itb'd or turbo'd 4age black top in them!!!

that green ones arches put me off it, rick waldons brothers is the nicest ive ever seen... white purple and black... theres a turbo one also in ireland thats widearched and turbo with split rims

lol, so Mikens one should be scrapped then?

Theres a white 86 for sale with 4-AGZE Supercharged lump fully rebuilt by the owner, looks really tempting but the body work needs some Tlc. I would have Mikens one over it any day. You can always add Itbs or forced induction at a later date :thumbsup:

Well... Thats not realy that clean to be honest!!!

This:

DSC00798.jpg

Inside this:

DSC00800.jpg

Was going for the equivilant of £22,000 though.

They did have another for £14,000 that they just finished building the day before:

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00885.jpg

DSC00880.jpg

This wasn't for sale but thought i'd whore the pic up anyway!

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

£9k and the paint doesn't even match... I know it's JDM tyte yo but come on... £9k New Era have had that car listed for at least 3 months iirc!