Hi all,

Just bought a Glanza which im picking up on Friday coming. So thought id register and get posting. From Northern Ireland, is there any more NI'ers on here?

The car itself is coming with a turbo timer already on it and im thinking of purchasing a second hand Blitz boost controller and an HKS actuator. Good start or am i getting it all wrong? ;) Formally a VTEC man so all this turbo business is new to me :)

Paul

Thats a good start mate :)

Get a boost gauge if she hasnt got one, then you can set the boost up, max 0.8bar on a stockish motor (fuel cut kicks in after that)

Plenty of NI boys on here ;)

What VTEC have you had??

Im from Moira road area.

Used to have a white EK9 which was stolen and stripped for parts, found buried a week later. Had Mugen wheels, Spoon exhaust and a good bit of engine work :) If theres any NI boys on here that use our forums they may know of it.

The glanza is completely standard bar a turbo timer and some random backbox, 96 with 55k miles.

Anybody know of a good mechanic in this area to look after it for me?

Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeetings and Welcome to UKSC dude!!!! from Belfast area as Pandamonium has already stated!!!

that was a stunning Civic dude, really sorry to hear what happened to her, such a shame that u can have nothing nice in this lif without some prick thinkin he has a right to wreck it on u!!!

BUT...onwards and upwards to the world of Starlets!!!! all the best with your new project!

Phil.