ok guys.

this may sound a bit strange, but im thinking trying to sell a mould and the rights of my custom bumper to a bodykit company, as i was gonna make copies, but its just too much money. and its gradually getting destroyed out on the roads, and considering it took me 8 months to make id like to see it live on.

does anyone know of any companies that i could try? or is this a bit of a long shot?

ive heard of people doing it before, but only with a full kit.

Rich.

To be honest i dont think that most bodyshops will think its worthwhile as to them, the starlet isnt a "modders" choice in cars.

I may be wrong but that is just my thought on it.

But you may come across a bodyshop who knows theyre stuff :rolleyes:

Hope it all goes well anyway and i will be first in line to buy one!!!! <_<

Sparky

Guest Enzo

if you can find company directorys, spend abit of time on the web and the should be loads of fibre glass moulding companys in the uk to do this i would think.

or maybe aproach delta bodykits as they are always looking to expand their range :rolleyes:

To be honest i dont think that most bodyshops will think its worthwhile as to them, the starlet isnt a "modders" choice in cars.

I may be wrong but that is just my thought on it.

But you may come across a bodyshop who knows theyre stuff 

Hope it all goes well anyway and i will be first in line to buy one!!!! 

Sparky

i totally see where your coming from matey... thats my opinion on it too!!

I'd like one, how about we form a group buy and then approach a company?!

that is a good idea... so theres like instant demand? good thinking... i'll have to start researching.

hi,could you put a pic of the bumper up,cheers...i think you got a good idea,but it also means yours wont be unique. ..Aaron

yeah, i know, i was gonna make a few more myself, but its just a bit too advanced for me... and this is the only way the bumper is gonna be saved... other than that, i'll be looking at selling the one off bumper as it is!

heres a pic...

photoshoot022.jpg

compared to when it was standard...

mystarlet6.jpg

if you can find company directorys, spend abit of time on the web and the should be loads of fibre glass moulding companys in the uk to do this i would think.

or maybe aproach delta bodykits as they are always looking to expand their range

yeah, ive got a fibreglass company down the road from me who said they could do it, but it'd cost £500 for the mould to be made and then they need to develop a working prototype for all the mounting points... and thats before they even make one that could be sold!!

i suppose it depends on the demand... if theres enough people wanting one... i would possibly look at fronting the cash to get them made.

delta is a option... but god i hate their range of kits!!

Rich.

There's a guy from round my way with a Ford Focus, he got this kit from america and had it fitted by SG Bodyworx

sp3.jpg

He bought the kit for a fortune from america, then SG took moulds to sell on (or thats the story we heard :rolleyes: ) Suppose you could try them.

SG Bodyworx