Back jap again, Evo IV

Went to change the spark plugs today ready for next weeks dyno session and found a nice suprise, a set of HKS Spark plugs :thumbsup: judging by the colour of the plugs the car is over fueling a bit, but that is better than running lean. So i cleaned them up and put them back in.

Photo0020.jpg

Photo0021.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is running sweet phil, just had it on the rollers today and it made 329bhp and 296lbs/ft so was well happy. Got an apexi safc 2 tonight so just need my fpr and electronic boost controller and it should be able to get about 350bhp :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

Thought i would post some pics up from today, the evo is up for sale now as my insurance renewal was stupid for a car that is used for 2 days a week if lucky. I am gutted but on the bright side i am finally going to get my TT supra :thumbsup: don't ask me how it is cheaper for me to insure a supra as i don't know lol

DSC_0432.jpg

DSC_0433.jpg

DSC_0434.jpg

DSC_0435.jpg

DSC_0438.jpg

DSC_0441.jpg

DSC_0436.jpg

DSC_0437.jpg

DSC_0442.jpg

DSC_0443.jpg

DSC_0439.jpg

DSC_0440.jpg

Did this pass me about mid day on Friday in Taunton? I'm sure the reg was AYG and it was deffo that colour.

I wouldn't have thought so mate, it was a lad from nottingham who bought it. Well i have been down to see Jurgen at

www.jm-imports.co.uk today and paid my deposit, so he is starting the search for my supra. I have told him that i want the car for jae so it only gives him a couple of weeks to find me one.

• 2 weeks later...
Dont you mean Japshow, JAE is months away not weeks :p

Good luck with the Sale cant wait to see the Soop :thumbsup:

Yeah but it takes between 6-8 weeks to get here mate, he is bidding on a black facelift for me tonight so fingers crossed i will win it.