Celeb Rant

FFS!

Its getting stupid now. Jade Goody has cancer which is slowly killing her, shes now being paid millions for interviews before shes gone. As a friend of mine pointed out the other night, its ironic how it all came about when nothing got her into the papers etc.

Thats the not point though. I do feel sorry for her, and sympathetic for her family and friends, but shes not the only one to be dieing of cancer. Can't go a day without hearing how its going for her, its really doing me head in now! I've known a few people who have passed on with cancer.. they didn't get so much fuss made because of it.

I do feel sorry for her, but i think its just being strung along so much now, shes going on like shes the only person that its happening to FFS!!

RANT over.

its not like the papers can report on everyperson that has cancer, she is well known she raises awareness more just look uve actually started a thread bout it u wudnt have if it was some other unknown, there is no reason for it to do your head in thts just sad..her money is for her kids and charity, If it was me id do the exact same thing get everypenny i could for my family.

she has said she is doing it to raise awareness to her cancer and is calling for the screening age to be lowered. News other night said woman had a screening and they found it and cured it which was after hearing what happened to Jade, so if 1 person has been saved, i say the publicity is worth it.

I think it's pretty disgusting the way she's been treated personally. I say fair play to her the media are always hunting for stories she's just feeding their hunger.

If she wants to let her family have a better life for the future then good on her.

Maybe she did get famous by getting her tits out on Big Brother, but I bet there's a million other women that would do the same to get famous in this world.

Thick and a twat she may well be, but noone deserves to die from cancer in my mind.

Couldn't give a shit to be honest.

Celebs piss me off, why does the media have to watch their every move? And why do people care what they're doing? Haven't they got their own lives to live?

This Jade Goody is annoying, I'm not saying she should die, but she should just fuck off, you don't see other people with cancer being shown everywhere, and as far as I can see Jade Goody has not done anything special, she's just another person. The same as every celebrity. She just needs to fuck off somewhere else and the media need to fuck off showing it everywhere.

People who got their fame from Big Brother are NOT celeb's.

Hence the show Celebrity Big Brother :)

I agree I cant stand the woman but I feel for the family more than anything.

She fell off the face of the earth until this happened

Bill, i never said she deserved it. What im trying to say is that shes got a good few hundered thousand for her childrens education now, and given to many charities, and i don't mock that the slightest. What i find the problem is that she has now dragged it on so long that people are more angry against it. I do have a heart, and i do feel for both her family and friends, even more so for her children, but the fact is, its been a good month or so now and we have not heard anything BUT her name.

By no means am i mocking the fact shes earning money for her family and charities, but its just doing my head in now that i can't go a day without hearing her name on the tv, radio or even in school now.

So a friend of mine pointed out, the media had nothing to report, just when she had nothing getting her face into mags, he thinks its rather ironic. I agree, ironic, yet i dont think thats the whole idea. Ok shes raising awareness, but do we have to be reminded of it 24/7 now?

Bill, i never said she deserved it. What im trying to say is that shes got a good few hundered thousand for her childrens education now, and given to many charities, and i don't mock that the slightest. What i find the problem is that she has now dragged it on so long that people are more angry against it. I do have a heart, and i do feel for both her family and friends, even more so for her children, but the fact is, its been a good month or so now and we have not heard anything BUT her name.

By no means am i mocking the fact shes earning money for her family and charities, but its just doing my head in now that i can't go a day without hearing her name on the tv, radio or even in school now.

So a friend of mine pointed out, the media had nothing to report, just when she had nothing getting her face into mags, he thinks its rather ironic. I agree, ironic, yet i dont think thats the whole idea. Ok shes raising awareness, but do we have to be reminded of it 24/7 now?

I didn't mean that you said she deserves it, I've heard too many "jokes" regarding this lately and it's made me feel for the subject a bit.

I don't really read the papers much any more, given up on them completely, from experience the type of ones that are interested in stories of a D-list celebrity on her death bed are the kind that aren't really worth the time anyway!

Much worse things are happening in the world right now that should be highlighted more than this, but I guess her time must nearly be up so she might aswell get the attention while she can.

One of those things mate that no amount of moaning from people will change, the media will always love a story like this.

Sad but true, that's the way things seem to be now.

Yeah i get ya bud, i just needed to vent some steam and see what other felt on the matter thats all.

I do send my condolences (sp) to her family and friends, but for me, its just getting annoying and.. somewhat dragged on now.

The whole situation is terrible, feel for her including family and friends.

People in the world are dying from cancer in masses, but this one person who is, the whole world falls in tears.

The whole media thing is too much.

• 3 weeks later...

i feel sorry for jade goody n her family but she is totally over doing it! there are so many people who die each day from cancerm even little kids who are only about 5 years old, and everyones just going on about jade!! i feel sorry for her but its going a bit far now.. she needs to back of the media, i know shes making people aware of cancer and mainly girls with cervical cancer but i think she needs to concentate on herself and her family, not interviews and getting pictures took for magazines if shes only got weeks to live

Just watched a tribute to Wendy Richard, a former Eastenders star - she played Pauline Fowler for donkies years, had worked with James Alexandrou (Martin) from when he was a little boy. They looked up to her as a mother and he was trying to fight tears just talking about her dieing (this filmed before she had gone).

I find she was alot braver than Jade, she fought it alone, with her long term boyfriend / short term husband and close relatives and friends. She never broad cast it, only once in a while there was a small update in the paper, but thats it. Why didn't Jade take a leaf out of her book? Wendy lived her life till the end, knowing she was dieing, at heart, jade died 4 months ago :/

cause jade had cervical cancer, and shes only 27 or whatever age she is .. shes basicly dead now .. tribute in heat mag ( i think it was heat anyway its on the tele ) about her life n all that... shes still alive!!! i know its a horrible thing shes going through but spend it with her boys FFS!