:p hey all im a noob to the fourm and toyota's tbh,

used to be a bit of a petrol head back in my day, having everything form a 1760 kent motor'd mk1 fiesta XR2 to a 183bhp mk3 vaux cavalier gsi 2wd, an lots in between. Till i got my 'sensible' head on when i had my kids an bought a fat 4x4 disco :) ....

Anyways, jus bought the future wife a '93 1.3 Gli with 83k on th clock, pretty much full history etc, an i have fallen in love with cars again... hoping to mod it sensibly as its her first car so big power hikes are out, for now, but get it lookin, handling, stopping and sounding well :)

welcome to the club Jim, do you have any pics of this ep? if so maybe get a few fired up in the rides section.

yea they can stop and go pretty well. a BMCs, some fresh fluid and some braded lines will see you outbraking the manjority of mechinery in the road :)

hey all thanx for the welcomes :)

unfortunately funds are a little tight so big spends are outta the question at the mo?

im looking to do a clutch change as the pedal is at the top of its travel, a new cv joint and some new discs and pads, only thing im having issues id'ing the model, is it an ep82, an will turbo parts fit (bits mentioned above)

many thanx in advance :)

welcome along mate ! used to live in jersey :p

the model you have will be an ep91...the non turbos have a different clutch, as the flywheel is different...discs and pads i think will be different aswell as its before '96, not sure about cv joints, you can get different amount of splines...your best bet is to order your parts through toyota on here, or through TM developments, and they can advise you about discs/pads and cv's.

About the clutch i have a part used exedy standard replacement in the garage if you want to save a few pennies :p

Rob