BlueWater Jap Meet 16th May

Right so far ive got

ME

Gaz

trdstaret08

luke&michelle

Anybody else who fancys comming then put ya names down so we know who to look out for :p

Starts getting busy from 8:30 for people who havent been before.Should be better this week because it "should" be warmer.

yeah i will go, i think that it might be a idea if we should all meet somewhere befor so when we go in so we can make a entrance let me no

Glanza_Ragger

Gaz

trdstaret08

luke&michelle

prangers

§lim<------ Me

let me no about meeting befor n driving in. what time is the start.

Good stuff guys,

Shelly, sorry about that,. i wanted to go but i had that bug that was going about. all my freinds got it, then not suprisingly the week i booked off work as "holiday" turned into more of a "sit in my room and chuck my guts up" kinda thing.

But deffo be there tomorrow.Quite a few people comming.

prangers

slim

and sicaln it'll be good to meet you guys for the first time.

Where are you guys comming from as we may be able to meet you beforehand.If its outta my way (comming from rochester area) then i guess ill meet you lot there.

House of frasier (cinema) car park at the top around 8:30 - 9ish!

when it gets cold and chilly itll shift downstairs in the lit area outta the gale force winds :p

GAZ bring your tripod again matey, ill bring my camera with some fresh batterys. and when i say tripod i dont mean billys shoulder :p